Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Review - L’oreal Lucent Magique BB Cream


i bought different brand of bb cream
but always end up throwing one side or let
 my bf use instead because the colour doesn't 
blend it well to my skin

it always turn out a shade darker or two
if not it turn out too white like i'm a sick person
now i gonna share the BB Cream i bought 
about 2 - 3 days ago :D

 



Cost : S$24.90 

it's actually in milky white
 as you can see on my hand in picture
can also feel it have small beads texture in it

after i applied, it blend well with my skin colour
skin looks brighter , it's feel light not greasy on skin too

the coverage was quite alright as i have dark eye ring
 i still need to apply concealer on my eye area anyway 

 some other information of the product
( just go and take a look at the actual product at store )

  Exclusive Intuitive BB Capsule which encapsulate 
a blend of skin-perfecting pigments that activates upon
 application to diffuse doses of magic on the skin.
 
tomorrow will intro my new love hair product <3


No comments:

Post a Comment