Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Review - Sephora Compact Foundation


lately many things going on
am gonna be busy searching for another new job 
as i'll be working my current job till end of Sept

i love my current job 
because i got 2 very nice boss

they are always very understanding
especially this year i visited the clinic quite often 

anyway we need to move on for better right? :)

 photo footer.png
last week i joined Sephora member
as bf bought his skin care stuff and i bought
a foundation for myself few days ago 



 

i like this vanilla tone which blend my skin very well
it does have the matte finish looks even after few hours
the only con part was the smell not very nice :X
but i might wanna buy their bronzer next time :D 

Cost : $19


so this is my current daily make up product

Sephora Compact Foundation
Maybelline Mag Num Mascara
Clio Brush Eyeliner
Essence Eyebrow Pencil 
ZA  Concealer Perfection No.2
Ecotools Mini Brush for Concealer


i applied concealer under eye only 
with the help of mini brush

i don't really put thick foundation on my skin
 as i only use it to make my skin tone even and matte finish

i think eyeliner is the hardest part for me
since my double eyelid is not too perfect 
it's kinda hard to apply 

 i went for a haircut last sunday at my old work place 
 KIMAGE -  Choa Chu Kang Lot' 1 Outlet

chatted abit with the ex colleague
well i think i need to dye my hair soon
and i got a interview tomorrow morning
hope it goes well 

another thing to mention
if you've liked my facebook page
remember to click for all update
or you will miss out my giveaway in future
 
under my facebook page " Liked "
"Get Notification " show in news feed 
 click for " All Updates "

thank you and hope you join my giveaway if you haven't do so 


No comments:

Post a Comment