Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Movie Review - Ah Boys To Men 2


 Monday right after i blogged
went back to sleep until bf called around 3.45pm

booked tickets , took shower 
went out only at 5pm to bugis station alone 
as bf waiting for me there

had subway for my first meal of that day
treated bf's movie so in exchange he paid for meal
i requested for a scoope of egg mayo to my roasted chicken
don't get me wrong .. it taste better that way
not trying to spend more of his money :X



do stop my blog music on the right first

AH BOYS TO MEN 2 


seriously everyone should just watch that movie
i think it's the best movie of the year already 

last year if you missed  

AH BOYS TO MEN
 
don't worry because DVD out now
just buy original and watch it 

after that go cinema with 
your family or friends and catch
AH BOYS TO MEN 2

Here's the Mv for part 1 & 2






nice movie is worth to support !


No comments:

Post a Comment