Thursday, December 12, 2013

Skincare Review - Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets Regular ( Sponsored )


 Hi everyone, today i'm going to review on this
 Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets Regular


let's see what's the new change about this product 

New Packaging !


 Left - Old , Right - New

this picture above are not taken by me but provided to show you
below is my review and picture , be ready to see my half no makeup face



 very nice tub to store the cotton sheets



New & Improved Biore Cotton Sheets
it has a very nice scent



with makeup on

before
 
so i'm using it on half of my face and let's see the result

 after 

 

quite dirty right ? it's my eye makeup 
eyeliner , mascara , eyebrow pencil and concealer


 
i'm surprised seriously
it's very gentle doesn't hurt my eyes 
 it does remove my waterproof eyeliner & mascara well !

i felt my skin clean and soft after using it 
i don't really trust sheets makeup removal 
but now i've to change my mind <3 

 photo footer.png


what's so good about this 
Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets ?

Speedier Makeup Removal
20% more cleansing oil in each sheet

Gentler To Skin
50% less repeated wiping on eye area , eye lashes and face

Moist After Skin Feel
now with hydrating beauty essence to leave skin moist and soft with no stickiness





Ingredients :  
Water(Aqua), Isododecane, Butylene glycol, PPG-9 Diglyceryl esther, Dicaprylyly ther, Hydroexyethylcellulose, Fragrance(parfum), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, PEG-12 Laurate, Potassium hydroxide, Tocopherol, Sodium hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Methyparaben

it is also Alchol Free , Colorant Free, Allergy Tested
 photo footer.png
Biore Cotton Sheets are available in

 major pharmacies and super / hypermarkets

 Retail prices are as below:


Regular tub - $17.90
Refill pack $15.60
Handy Pack 10s $3.90


Thank You
 Samplestore & Biore 

Remember to visit samplestore 


 photo footer.png

thank you for visiting my blog
follow me and leave a comment if you want me to follow back ♥

 photo footer.png
Follow on GFC Facebook Bloglovin Google+ instagram instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment